Corpse Kid

Saturday 21 April 2007

Stinky!

Today i was so bored i didn't go in town because nobody was going in so i stayed at home and watched television and ate hot pockets. Haha ;).
I did actually clean out the chicken house thing so i wasn't completely useless all day! I hated the smell of it, i was like eww!
At 7 i went out to Corey James house, he got excluded for setting of the fire alarm. Tuttut! His nan kept asking me to call her if he stepped out of line again, she was been so queer. I just kept saying "Yes".
We played on the playstation and i kept winning him at Armageddon and Bowling :). I was the Best! I can't belive i missed Doctor Who to do that though!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww bless ya.. Chicken House? Whoah braver than me! ;)

*tuts* fire alarm! lol Wooop PlayStation.. waahey! I missed Doctor Who as well! =[

24 April 2007 at 20:25  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home