Corpse Kid

Wednesday 18 April 2007

:( Softball ):

Today was just as bad as the day before, i would even say worse!
Today i wrestled my way on a seat on the over packed bus.
First lesson i had P.E, which got changed to softball. I thought it would be ok because my friend Chris was in the class but he didn't join in so i was alone and the complete knobheads in my class were making fum out of me. They were saying "I like your watch" in a sarcastic way and i was saying "Yeah i do too tithead". I hate everyone in my class even Mr Garthwait the teacher. He once had a huge go at me and told me to go to connexions where somebody gives a s**t about me! :,(n was Biology and me and my friend Ellis Simpson were on games in the computer room.
After break i had Maths and me and my friend Aimee were winding up a girl called Rachel. Haha.
After dinner i had Geography and me and Sharon both got 9/15 in a little test, and then last lesson was Business Studies and Mrs Nuttall never shut the hell up so i just had to look like i was listening. :). Like always!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww no *hugs* eek, twatfaces.. the lot of them.. taking the mickey outa you? blaah effing freaks! And the teacher sounds no better. haha "look like i was listening" LOL!
xx

20 April 2007 at 17:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home