Corpse Kid

Tuesday 17 April 2007

:( School :(

Today was the first day of school again after the easter holidays!
I woke up at half 6 and had a shower and then got all of my things ready, i went out for my bus but had no idea where to get it from because the school buses have changed, so i walked around and folowed somebody i recognised. I am not on the bus 2SA instead of the 416.
I absolulutely hate school buses but today there must have been about 60 people crammed on a old, smelly double decker. Instead of 4 buses going in Burstwick they shortened it to 2, which is a very stupid thing to do! There were 2 other people forcing themselves onto my bus seat, and they were . . . fat, so it was painful!
At school i had Food Technology first lesson and i finished all of my work, which was the start of our main project for 60% of our GCSE grades, 40 hours of it is practical. Wahooooo. I love cooking!
After technology i had boring Citizenship which i like to call S**tizens**t, i hate it because i don't like my form tutor or my form.
After dinner i had english with sweaty Mr Crawforth, i did half of my coursework and handed it in, he was very pleased.
Last lesson i had Chemistry and we were making paper mache globes but i made a mess and got glue all over Natalie and Ellie (who are big chav girls in my class). I got called out to go see Mr Cooper about my statement because Corey James pushed the firealarm the day we broke off for easter. Tut-tut.
For the rest of the night i revised Business for the test tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Blaaah isn't school great? NOT! Sounds like quite an eventful day back mister! LMAO i love the way you word these.. its almost like a comedy story!!

xx

20 April 2007 at 17:02  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home