Corpse Kid

Sunday 8 April 2007

A Windass Walk :(BORING):

My dad decided it would fun to go on a long pointless walk like we usually do just to waste time in our lives. Time i want back!
Me, Sam (my brother) and my dad left the house at 11:30 and we went into town for a walk :(
First we walked around River Hull and i saw my work experience placement *The Deep* then we carried on walking around near the river and we stopped for a drink at a pub called the Minerva. My dad decided for us to have a drink outside in the wind and our things were flying around. You can only sit inside if you are eating a meal and i think a bag of Quavers is a meal.
When we were finished we were walking around (again) and my dad just kept taking picture after pictures of old pubs. At 1:30 we went to Wilberforce house which was more of a waste of my life then the walk. Wilberforce House was to full so you couldn't fit anywhere, read any of the displays or do nearly anything. The only thing i actually liked in the house was the waxwork of William Wilberforce from Madame Tussauds from 1933.
After our expedition we went to pick up my sister (Danielle) and then went to Morgan's (my dads partners) mum and dads and i played with baby Stella and pushed her around in her pram and played football with her. Even though she was probably better then me :).

XOXOXOX

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dads walks are never great...glad i wasnt ther lol
hope you have more fun on ur next one and hopefully i wont be there again:)

8 April 2007 at 17:04  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The boring walk eh? liking the title.. quite catchy if yous ask me!! haha at the baby being better at football than you!
xxx

8 April 2007 at 17:07  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home