Corpse Kid

Saturday 7 April 2007

From Rich to Poor

Today after i eventually woke up from a tiring night at Welly, Me my dad (David Windass), my brother Sam and my sister Danielle all went into Hull City Centre.
We walked around and i bought The Sims2 Celebration Stuff for £10 which my dad completely destroyed the box (and probably the game of) because the stupid woman in the store forgot to remove the security tag so my dad decided to hack it open with a knife instead of take it back to the store. We went to my nana's and she made us her famous Windass Chilli. Yummers :). Then she gave us a chocolate cupcake with chocolate chunks in it with chocolate sauce on the top with chocolate eggs on that. I may be a chocolate fan but that was a bit Over The Top.
After my nana's we went into ASDA and went shopping for cat food otherwise Larry and Penny would die (even though Larry likes to attack and nearly kill Penny anyway). We came home and went back because i saw a camera i wanted so i went and bought the camera for £56. Whoo. But now i am poor again. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Then on the way back just as dad finished getting petrol and we were crashed into by a dopey stuck up woman driving a BMW (thinking she owned the road) reversed into us! her excuse was "I was backing up" what kind of a lame excuse is that?

XOXOXOX

4 Comments:

Blogger SAMWINDASS said...

Your banner is very interesting and Penny also beats Larry aswell (JUST NOT ENOUGH)

7 April 2007 at 23:16  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its good
funny story lol
it made me laugh
really bad lol
abotu the cupcakes
and ur dad openin the box with a knife lol

7 April 2007 at 23:47  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that woman sounds well gay!! nice excuse...suree

8 April 2007 at 17:02  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol at your dad and the knife.. sounds like something my dad'd do! That woman has lame excuses.. could she not think of a better one? i mean if she was gonna try and say an excuse she could at least make it believable!!

Funny story though

8 April 2007 at 17:13  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home