Corpse Kid

Saturday 7 April 2007

1st Blog Post

Hello! It My First Blog Post! :D
I don't know what will become of my blog but i hope to write *Sins Not Tragedies*.
You may be asking well just who is the Corpse Kid?
*I am the kid with a tearaway face, here in a flash and gone without a trace, I am the who when you call who's there, I am the wind blowing through your hair, I am the shadow in the moon at night filling your dreams to the brim with fright.*
Be afraid be very afraid for where i am there is nowhere to hide. Mwuhahahahahahahaha.

XOXOXOX

4 Comments:

Blogger SAMWINDASS said...

WOW I am so scared literally but seeing as though you are so evil you will be getting no easter eggs so I will take them all.

Mwuhahahahahahahaha

7 April 2007 at 21:39  
Blogger Corpse Kid said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7 April 2007 at 21:41  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like how u describe the corpse kid

8 April 2007 at 17:01  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eeek Evil Corpse Kid!! I have been warned.. =]
x

8 April 2007 at 17:14  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home