Corpse Kid

Tuesday 10 April 2007

9th on the 10th

Today is actually the 10th but my internet froze so i am writing the post today. ;) On the 9th i got woken up at 10 and then went on my new Sims game for a couple of hours after that i wemt outside and helped my mum with the garden and then came back inside on the Sims game.
Why is the Sims so addictive?
In the afternoon i went to the golf course to see if they had any jobs free but unfortunately they didn't and unfortunately i still have no money at all. :( :( :(.
I can't remember what i did after that but i imagine my brother was annoying me at some point. Haha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha The Sims IS Addictive = FACT!

Aww your brother can't be that annoying.. garden.. waahey.. nice weather atm.

glad your computers fixed now =]

10 April 2007 at 20:45  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home