Corpse Kid

Friday 13 April 2007

What a goof!

Today i woke up but was still so tired because i watched Jaws until about half one. I went on the computer and did some more of my English coursework but i got so confused because i just kept repeating what i was saying and not making much sense so i went on the Sims.
(Which was a lot better then coursework.)
I was also chasing my annoying brother around and shot him in his bum twice with my BB gun. He was like *Owwie owwie oww!*. It made me laugh for ages but it made him cry ffor ages, later on i chased him aroung the garden and he slipped on a nettle and i laughed again.
He is such a goof.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww your poor brother.. ahaaa is he alright? bless him.. meany *sticks tongue out* just joshing. Sims again (Y) wooohoo.

Good blog xx

13 April 2007 at 21:10  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home