Corpse Kid

Thursday 12 April 2007

Blades Of Glory!

WOW! Cinema's two days in a row! WOW!
Thankgod that Blades Of Glory wasn't as rubbish as Meet The Robinsons because if it was i may surely be put off cinema forever. In fact it was the best and funniest thing i have seen at cinemas for a long time.
I went to the cinemas with my mum, brother and sister and at first there was a tall skinny girl who resenbled features of a rat and a fat ugly girl who couldn't even fit in a seat (really) so she sat on two seats and they were so annoying until a man came in and told them to shut up or go out. They were chavs! And ugly chavs at that!
The film was so funny and i would go and see it again.
I would give the film a 9/10 only because of the girls and because the chairs are like sitting on a brick wall for two hours, my bumbum hurt!
I bought the new Fall Out Boy single *Thnx Fr The Mmmrs*, even though i already have there album. <3 Fall Out Boy <3.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!!! This made me laugh.. i can just imagine you saying it thats why.. haha wickked. Like this blog/review xxx

12 April 2007 at 20:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home