Corpse Kid

Tuesday 10 April 2007

Coursework sucks

Today i was all focused on my coursework because it needs to be in when i go back to school after the Easter Holidays. I woke up and then went on the computer and got out "Romeo and Juliet" book to help me and Horray, i actually did some. It might not be the best but at least i still did some which is what i should have been doing instead of going into town over the past week. But Hey Ho no point in regreting my fun fun holidays.
I have seen friends, been into town, spent lots of money (hence why i am so skint!) and done lots of fun fun things.
Well anyway i did bits of each section for my coursework, but then i couldn't be bothered anymore and went on the Sims. Haha :D
But now i might be clever and attempt to do some more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coursework does suck but once its done its done i guess.. blaaah what am i saying.. it sucks.. full stop! You sound like what i used to be like haha.. the Sims.. waaahey!!!
Aww being a good boy and doing some more work.. go for it.. =p hope you get it done

xx

10 April 2007 at 20:49  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home