Corpse Kid

Monday 16 April 2007

14th

Today i went into town with my goodfriend Jelly Belly, Kelso, Kellisimo. Her real name is Kelly, these are just names i have assigned her with. ;)
She has been one of my best friends since i started the school of complete assholes and bitches. I HATE South Holderness Technology College!
Me and Kelly were in town for about an hour then my brother Sam met us for and then at 1 o clock we met Becky Gill, my best friend since nursery until about year 6. We walked around town and i didn't buy anything, but oh well i got to save my money for my other days in town! :D.Me and Becky left town at 4 o clock and then i went to my nanas and cut her lawn. She paid me. Wahoooo. So now i have more money.
Yeehaa cowboy!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww friends since Nursery.. that is really sweet, ha you hate your school.. i hate mine.. nothing changes =p Aw arn't you a good boy cutting the grass.. got some money eh? That wasn't bad going!!

Sounds like a pretty good day to me
xx

16 April 2007 at 18:40  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home