Corpse Kid

Monday 16 April 2007

15th

Today i woke up and then rang up Emily but she was still half asleep so she was just mumbling so i could not understand a thing she said. But it was at aboput 9am i rang. :).
I was supposed to meet her at 11 but she had only just woke up so she then said half 1 but then she wasn't ready so then she said that we should meet at 12. I went into town for 12 but then she wasn't ready and ended up meeting me at 1. I t was so hot and i was wearing all black and i was like "SO HOT" but i didn't say it like Paris Hilton would! Then we walked around town and we saw Emilys friend Kimmi and we sat on the suitcases in TKMaxx for about 1 hour laughing and talking. Then at about 4 i got the bus home while eating a yummy Millies Cookie. Mmm.
My nana made me tea and then we sat down and watched television and i drew pictures because i was extremely bored!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha no wonder you couldn't understand Emily.. blooming 9am :o earlyyy! ha! Yummm them cookies are gorge.. haha Paris Hilton!

16 April 2007 at 18:48  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home