Corpse Kid

Monday 16 April 2007

16th!

Today was another enjoyable day in town with my friend Stephique, my little pink haired Steph from lazy town. It is really my good friend Steph from Hull Truck Youth Theatre who tried fake tan so looked like a Nicole Richie wannabee!, (Hull Truck always choose the same people for the plays) :O Totally unfair !!! Me and Steph went around town and then went for a pit stop at Subway for about half an hour, it was like Yawn, but the sitting and eating sure paid off because we then walked forever again.
:D Haha :D I had a great time!
I bought a cork board toput on and pictures and when i got home i spray painted it silver and stuck over 200 shiny stars all around then border. I was like Coolios!
I pimped my corkboard!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woop thats me, I do live in Lazytown but my hair colour is purple.. not pink. ha Yeaah today was fun fun fun.. LMAO .. Nicole Richie wannabee, cheeky git!
ha great adventure today.. musta walked miles!

Glad you've pimped your board! Bet it looks ace
xx

16 April 2007 at 19:11  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home