Corpse Kid

Thursday 19 April 2007

Mr GarthHATE

Today i woke up and got to the bus stop just in time but so did my friend Sophie so she sat with me and we were talking about Fall Out Boy. :D
Who i completely love!!!
First lesson i had Chemistry and we painted our paper mache baloons from last lesson blue but i got more paint on the tabled then on the balloon.
Second lesson was PE and i had Cricket, i batted the ball but forgot to run so i got no points. I bowled the ball and i was actually aiming for the people i didn't like rather then the wickets. Which was a hell of a lot of people. Then i gave up and started talking to my friend Chris. Haha. Then Mr Garthwaite had the cheek to say "IF you wan't to be accepted into this group you should not talk to Chris!" i said "I should be accepted anyway!!!" and tehn he just walked off, so i talked to Chris again.
I renamed Mr Garthwaite, Mr GarthHATE
After PE was english and me i talked to Harriet. OMG! I haven't talked to Harriet since like Janruary cos she fell out with me. We used to be like best friends for over a year. She was ace! :)
After dinner was biology and me and Ellis were on games again, whoops. Last lesson was Career's and it was boring as usual, Mr Davies gave someone a detention for saying Gay. Haha. How gay is that! :p
I got Kerrang and got the huge Fall Out Boy poster. Yaey

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha love the name you've renamed your teacher!! Go you!

Your school life sounds quite eventful to me.. haha love the way you've worded this again!
xx

20 April 2007 at 17:10  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home