Corpse Kid

Friday 20 April 2007

E, D, D,

Today i got to the bus stop and was greeted by my friend Sophie, Luke and Chloe who i sat with on the top of the bus reading my Kerrang magazine.
First lesson i had Physics and we got back our test grades, mine were the best in the class but they werte still not that excellent. I got a D in Biology, a D in Physics and a E in Chemistry, i got my target for them all except for Chemistry and in Biology and Physics i was 2 marks below a C.
Secong lesson i has Maths and we were doing stem and leaf diagrams, When the hell do you ever use most of these things out of school. :S.
After break i had RE and my asshole of a class stopped us from watching the video again so instead i did 4 pages of work.
After dinner i had Business Studies and we were doing about Franchises, which i now know what one is! Do you? Probably not!
After business i had History and Mrs Sowden gave us a seating plan and i am sat next to a manufactured barbie doll who kept asking me then time every 2 minutes.
After i got home i just did my normal things which is going on the computer and thenwatching television. I do so not have an exciting life!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well done with your grades! Keep working at them and they'll pay off!

Stem and Leaf diagrams blaah i know how to do them.. only needed to use them once outa the whole time!

ha Yes i know what a Franchise is! :p

Sounds like you have quite eventful days compared to moi! Have a good weekend
xxxx

21 April 2007 at 09:43  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home