Corpse Kid

Sunday 13 May 2007

A Long Day Out

Today me, Sam Danielle and my dad went into town at about half 12.
At 1 i met Emily and then we went into Ferrens Art Gallery, i found a picture that i liked called Romantic Landscape. I lied the colours of the sunset.
Me and Emily went to drama and lots of my friendies where there, Sophie, Sarah, Corey and lots of other people. Steph didn't go because she got food poisoning from her own cooking. Haha.
Me, Corey, Sophie and Erdogan were in a group and i was making up our choreography, which i must say looked wonderful ;).
After drama i walked in to town with Fiona, Sarah, Laura and Adam and then we all separated and i met Becky, Araminta and Kirsty, who are all people from my old school.
We walked around town and Araminta gave me a bath whale which was cool, and i bought some black tight jeans and food, We were in New look and there was a blue balloon on the ceiling and i got it down and called it Ballonish, but my dad made me get rid of it when i met him at 6 because he was on the radio.
After dad was on the radio we went to see his play (Sully) which was jjst as good as the last time i saw it! After that we walked home and we eventually got back at about 12!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home