Corpse Kid

Wednesday 9 May 2007

Minitored report

Today i nearly got rode over because the school bus was leaving so i thought i would walk in the road to stop it but instead nearly stopped my life. Haha
I was put on report along with other people so the teaches could monitor my behaviour for a week and comment my work. It is nothing bad.
First lesson i had PE and i caught out the full team because i caught Sam Johnson's lame batting of the ball. Everyone was like :O "Scott actually did something and caught the ball!" 4
Second lesson i had Science and we were revising in the computer room but me and Ellis were on games inbetween aswell. 5
After break i had Maths and was told i did not co-operate because i didn't take off my jacket even though i never do and wear it in every lesson. 3 for not "co-operating"
At dinner Corey put someones bag in the bin and i got called into her office and was like "It was Corey not me you dumb bitch!" and she was having a right go. She said i was put on report for not co-operating and i said "No i am not i am on it for a monitor like another 5 people!" and then she soon shut up. ;)
After dinner i had Geography and we did a test.
Last lesson i had Business and we were doing about the Deep which is where i am going for my work experience.
OMG me and Harriet are friends again, today we even hugged. :O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home