Corpse Kid

Friday 4 May 2007

Whats With The Tests!

Today i got up with a headache like i had been stabbed in the head with a machete and then 10 elephants have stood on my head.
First lesson i had OPhysics and me and my friend Ellis got shouted at because instead of listening we were playing naughts and crosses. XO!
Second leson i had a maths test which i was not prepared for at all, i kept very slyly asking my cool friend Sharon the answers.
After break i had RE and yet again we did not get to watch that video, but there is no poiny of it now cos we are never going to watch it. ever... ... I kept getting called and emo by this fat head callled Rob. Who i really really hate!
After a rubbish dinner of a soggy chicken phahita wrap i had Business Studies and we were in the computer room and i drew Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross in the form of powerpuff girls, but still wearing there clothes and Ryan was a devil and Brendon was an angel.
Last lesson i had History and it was part two to the test which i thought i did pretty well too.
At home i was on the phone to various people for over 3 hours and all that time i was on the Sims. I was organising meetin my friends Emily, Steph and Corey. But not so much Corey! Haha

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw me hopes your head is feeling better now. <3 you freak!! lol

Blaah ignore that Rob!

haha Tests suck!!!

Sims as usual Woop
xx

4 May 2007 at 20:38  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home