Corpse Kid

Wednesday 2 May 2007

My Interview

Today i woke up and got the bus to school.
I had the same boring lesson but i had to leave early because i had an appointment with my work experience placement at The Deep!
I got sent to one place to find Susan Hornby and then i got sent to find Heather something and then i had to find someone called Sue.
I was like :O, and when i was waiting i but so hard on my finger it started to blead.
The woman who guided me around was very nice and i told her i could make good cups of tea and coffee, she said that is always goos on work experience and told me that on my last day i can go in the deep instead of working in the reception. I was like Yaey!
I can't wait until i actually get to go. It will be fun, very fun indeed.
When i got home i watched Harrt Potter and the Goblet Of Fire.
XO

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw Woop.. you'll have to remind me again when exactly your work experience is and i shall come and visit you!! lol

Glad it went well!
xx

3 May 2007 at 15:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home