Corpse Kid

Sunday 29 April 2007

Superlicious lasagne

Today i woke up and i went on the XBox on San Andreas with my brother. Then later on in the afternoon me, Sam and Dada went out into the garden and tidied it up so it didi not look like an overgrown jungle! My dad cut the grass and i swept and raked with Sam.
After the garden we went back inside and watched my new DVD Monster House, but half way through the DVD player cut off but it worked again soon after. I also went on the internet and printed off notes which i later read about comparing poems for my english test on monday.
I made a scrummy lasagne for tea. :P It was superlicious.
At about 6 me and Sam got the bus back to Burstwck and i revised my notes. Hopefully i will get a good grade!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw you are a good boy helping in the garden, bless ya. Aw i know you'll get a good grade!! You'll do great
x

3 May 2007 at 15:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home