Corpse Kid

Tuesday 24 April 2007

£150 On Glitter & Pens!

Today i woke up and was nearly late for the bus again, so i walked in the middle of the road so it could not leave without me.
First two lessons i had Food Technology and i did the work along with collecting about 200 paperclips which i later turned into a huge neclace in Citizenship which i could fit around my head about 8 times. (And i have a huge head!)
At dinner i went to the Ace Club which i like to call the Socially Retarded club because everybody there, except for me are a bit backwards. We were looking in a catalog, more like i was looking in a catalog and i ordered about £150 worth of glitter and glue and felt tips and things and everybody else only ordered about £30 worth of things. I was like Whoops! !)
After dinner i had english and we were reading boring poems from different cultures. :Ozzzz
Last lesson i had Chemistry and we were sticking some shapes onto our little model world.
After school i went to get my hair cut and i was in there for over an hour and when i went out it looked exacty the same. But the hairdresser was a very friendly person, who would not keep quite for a second and kept asking my mum if my hair was ok even though she should have been asking me. What a goof!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lmao deary me.. £150 worth of glitter pens.. whoaaah thats alot of money for pens! hahahaha.

Aww your hair looks gorge.. you can tell its been cut!!

Me likes this blog <3 =D

24 April 2007 at 20:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.s You're a freak but you're my freak! =D
xx

24 April 2007 at 20:45  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home