Corpse Kid

Friday 27 April 2007

Boring Day

Today when i woke up i got ready and was listening to Fall Out Boy. Hooray!
First lesson i had Physics and we kept watching videos on radiation, which was pretty boring!
Second lesson i had maths and the class went into the computer room and were revising parts for the test next week. Then we went on maths games.
After break i had RE and i again finished all of the work like i do every single RE lesson, unlike all the chavs and freaks in my class. We also have still not watched the end of the video yet..........
After dinner i had Business Studies and me and Rachel Carr were revising our case studies for the test on Wednesday and we answered questions on them too.
Last lesson i had History and disobeyed the seating plan and sat with my friend Jacob and he has some kind of crazy obsession with squirrels. :D Haha :D
After school my mum dropped me off a my dads and i went on the computer and watched television. My day was very boring! I am so tired!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yawn, school is boring.. suprised you didn't fall asleep through this day!
haha at your friend, aww.

xx

28 April 2007 at 10:21  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home