Corpse Kid

Saturday 28 April 2007

:Drama

Today i woke up and then i went on GCSE Bitesize and wrote lots of notes in my anthology about the poems from different cultures while listening to My Chemical Romance (Famous Last Words) over and over again., which makes a difference because i am usually listening to Fall Out Boy.
Speaking of Fall Out Boy it was Patrick Stump's birthday yesterday, patrick is the lead vocalist out of Fall Out Boy. Wahoooooooooooo!
At 2 it was Drama and i went and most of my good drama friends were there.
Emily, Steph, Laura, Sophie, Corey and a lot of others were there. But so was Kurt who i really do not like, he is so bigheaded and in a game he was going completely crazy at me but in the end i completely won him anyway. Haha :D!
Me and Sophie made u a retarded dance to perform and it was actually the best because everybody else had about 4 moves and they were lifeless, but me and Sophie had about 10 moves and we shaked our booty just like Beyonce! We were pretending to be at a club and we danced like little freaks and then were sick and then walked off drunk. Haha!
We basically played games and talked to our friends. We played a game were we had to do emotions and Claire (The Instructor) told me my faces were really good! I was like "I know, they are aren't they." ;D
I bought the DVD Monster House and then went back to my dads and watched Doctor Who and a great movie called Phonebooth!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woop Drama.. twas alright.. OoOoOH Photobooth.. i hear thats a good movie. you like it?
Not a bad day it sounds.. haha Kurt!

3 May 2007 at 15:35  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home