Corpse Kid

Monday 30 April 2007

LIttlE boring day :(

Today i woke up and got the school bus to erm ...... school! Haha!
First lesson i had maths and again did lots of work because i am just so cool like that. :p
Second lesson i had english and i wrote a very detailed essay on Brendon Urie's life history. I could even name his favourite cookie which is a Snickerdoodle Cookie. I wonder what a Snickerdoodle cookie is, i want one! Do you think Millies Cookies sells them?
After break i had ICT and we had a mock exam.
At dinner i started to feel ill so then half way through Geography i went out to the school nurse and call up my mum, and then the nurse called up my dad whose car has broken so couldn't pick me up anyway. My mum picked me up and then i went home and watched Pirates Of The Carribean!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you're exam went okay and hope you're feeling better! *sending lotsa hugs and kisses*
x

3 May 2007 at 15:39  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home