Corpse Kid

Sunday 6 May 2007

5th :) Screamo Emo ):

Yesturday i went into town with Emily, Corey and my sister. Danielle stayed with us until her friends were in town, which was about 1 hour.
We all just walked around town and spent a rather long time in the Disney Store, i love the Disney Store it is such a great store full of magic and coolness. It was a shame that Steph could not go cos then that would have been twice the coolness. Wahoooooo!
Just before 2 we all went to Starbucks and bought a Fruppachino (or however it is spelt) I t was superlicious.
Drama was funny and we had to do singing and i got assigned to emo screamo and after that my throught really hurt, and then i couldn't get asleep because i kept caughing. It was funny though.
I made my nana watch Harry Potter 4 because she has never seen it and still never did cos she couldn't keep her eyes open.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work.. screamo

26 March 2013 at 06:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home