Corpse Kid

Tuesday 8 May 2007

Weird MP3

Today was the first day back at school from the extended holidays and i already wish it was over.
In the morning i couldn't remember where my MP3 was so i borrowed my sisters pink MP3 and my brothers blue headphones. Only because i misplaced mine. It looked weird, like me.
Speaking of retarded the retard dinner club was not on today. :(
In form Mr Harper told me off for wearing my jacket and listening to music and people were calling me names and he still failed to mark me absent on the register.
First lesson i had Double Technology and we all did a test which was a bit easy in some parts. I answered every question :D.
Third lesson was Citezenship and i was told off again for putting a picture of Paris Hilton on my work even yhough we were doing about eating disorders and Paris only weighs about 1 pound!!!
After dinner i had English and i tied Aimee to her chair with some very strong rope and then selotaped her hands, feet and mouth together. She looked very amusing.
Last lesson was science which was very boring. I coloured all of my star studs on my bag red and they looked Super Duper! I said i had cooking so i got to leave 5 minutes early. Woop!
Emily and i were talking on the phone and Skinny told Emily i look like a 16 year old but act like a 4 year old because i was whipping pigeons in Queens Gardens. Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home