Corpse Kid

Sunday 6 May 2007

Spiderman 3 is s**t

Today i went to Becky Gills at about half 11 and after deciding which top she should wear, which took 25 mins she finally chose her yelow Enter Shikari one. While i was waiting for her i was playing with Beauty the hamster and watching Shipwrecked.
I have known Becky since nursery and we were always good friends, she hasn't changed hardly nd neither has her house. The broken gate from year 2 was still unnatatched.
When we eventually got into town Becky realised she had forgotten her phone. But oh well!
I bought two t-shirts from Topman which were 2 for £10. Wowsa what a bargain. I had to get Small because there were no Xtra Small, which is my usual size. I gt a blue and a white top.
At about half 2 we went into the cinema and were first in the screen so we sat at the back but then so dd a group of people who were not even paying attention to the movie and were just on there phones.
In the movie i got called up 7 times, once by my mum, 5 times by my sister and then once by my good old gothy friend Ann, whho i haven't spoken to in ages.
The movie was boring and the only good bit was the fighting at the end. Out of ten it would be about a 6. Due to pooeyness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home