Corpse Kid

Thursday 10 May 2007

Field Wrestling!

Today i got the school bus to school and first lesson i had Chemistry and Laura and Naomi kept asking Ellis why in year 9 she had a pet roch. Haha! She actually did ;) I got a 5.
Second leson i had PE and Mr Asshole Garthwaite was been a complete f**cking asshole. He told me that i had no friends even though he also told me to stop talking to them. Someone also batted ther basll over the fence and told me to go and get it. I thought that they were not letting me bat the ball i was most definately putting myself out catching it so all together it took me over 5 minutes to retrieve the ball. I got a 2/3 because Mr Garthwaite was been a fruithead!
After break i had English and i found out my friend Jen has had 2 kids apparently but then found out it was not true. :)
After dinner i had Biology and we were revising again in the computer room and i was so tired.
Last lesson i had Careers and it was boring and we were doing about work experience. Woop!
After school Maxx came to my house and we were walking aroung and "wrestling" in a field. We also met up with Corey and Sophie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home