Corpse Kid

Friday 11 May 2007

Laughing Sleeper :Ozzzz

Last night my brother kept waking me up because i was apparently laughing really loudly in my sleep, well it must have been to wake up my brother.
Today i got to the bus stop before the bus, which hardly ever happens. :O
First lesson was Physics and we were in the computer room and me and Hayley kept restarting the test so we knew the answers and got full marks. But the thing was we didn't know the questions. I got a 5.
Second lesson i had maths and i sat with Chrissy and we were talking about Eragon, which we both love and we were also talking in between doing he work. At the end i got my maths grade and i got the average which was 16%. I was like ;) People get worse them me! I also got another 5 on my report.
After break was RE and i was writing anti-PE songs about Mr Garthwaite and an annoying boy called nugget! I got a 4 for talking though.
After dinner was Business which was funny because me and Harriet (who are really good friends again) kept emailing each other all lesson, mostly about Ann! I forgot to get it signed.
Last lesson the fire alarm went off which was like Woop!!!! Then we got about 10 handouts about Saltaire (The trip next week) and we read then then the lesson was nearly over and i forgot to get the report signed there too.
After school i got my bag ready fir my dads whose play starts agian tonight
!!!!!SO YOU ALL BETTER BUY A TICKET!!!!! Haha!
My dad went for his play and i was in on the computer!

1 Comments:

Blogger SAMWINDASS said...

it is true he was also doing many other annoying noises so stop it

13 May 2007 at 11:03  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home