Corpse Kid

Monday 14 May 2007

Campino - KampEmo

Today i got up with greatn difficulty of my alarm clock ringing in my ear for 20 minutes.
First lesson i had maths and me and Christina kept questioning Mr Birnie on our work, just to know it was perfect. Just like me! Haha.
After thati had Engliosh and Aimee kept trying to peirce her elbow which was completely disgusting and kept making me cringe. :P
After break i had I.C.T but i actually had my business teacher because of ICT tests but i accidentally went to the wrong class and Mr Wyles went completely crazy and acted completely OTT!
In the afternoon i had Geography and there was only about 15 of us in the class and Chris's pen popped and it went on the side of my head and diesd my hair purple. It was so amazing. :D But Chris was annoying for near enough the whole lesson!
Last lesson was just as empty and me, Kirsty and Alex were sat in a 3 and we were doing things on Saltaire but they both kept talking about there prom dresses and which one wanted to sit next to me on the bus.
I can either sit next to Kirsty who is obsessed with Peter who thinks it is unnatural to brush your teeth and wash your hair with conditioner and shampoo, or Alex who is obsessed with Callan who is just very weird and has about an exciting life as a goldfish. Hard Choice!!!
When i got home me, Sophie and Corey met and we were just walking and talking. Looking like cool little emos!
And i pased a bus stop and a girl either called me a Kamp Emo or a Campino i was so confused! :S

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

scott i am no emo :O !!

23 May 2007 at 21:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home