Corpse Kid

Sunday 20 May 2007

Yesterday :p

I am writing about what i did yesterday because i forgot to say that i was sleeping at my nanas.
I got the bus into towqn with Danielle and Corey and then Danielle went to go and meet Beagle <- her boyfriend. And me and Corey walked around town until half 1 when we met Emily <- my girlfriend. Haha!
When we met Emily Corey decided to be gay and went and bought a mascara and a mirror and put it on and looked super rubbish. He looked like a panda, and at drama he kept falling out with people and crying (which made his mascara just as crappy!) He was been super annoying and nobody hardly likes him there anyway.
After drama i went into town and met Becky Gill, Kirsty Pennington, Chantelle Rimmer, Michelle Grierson (Shell), and many other freaks.
We all sat in pit for sa while and then i went into Claires and bought some shoelaces iun the design of a leopard. Woop!
As soon as i got to my nanasd they went straight on my shoes. Foir tea nana was attempting to make me a pie but burnt it so it was as black as Coreys rubbish eyes. So she made me a pizza instead ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aha at your nan's cooking bless her.. sounds an interesting day!!
xxxx

27 May 2007 at 16:40  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home