Corpse Kid

Thursday 17 May 2007

:D Saltaire :D


I didn't write anything yesterday because the same old happened, but today was just one of the bestest days i have had this year!

In the morning i got dressed in my (emo) clothes as people like to call them. And a dumb girl went "Can they be any tighter?" and my reply was "YES!"

I was first on the bus in the morning and i chose a seat right at near to the back because then the chavs wouldn't all be sat together. Even thought they did :(!

After the two hour long bus journey and wasting lots of pictures on my camera we eventually got to Saltaire and my first impressions were. *What is this?* but my impressions were changed by my lovely trip around Saltaire.

Wer visited all of the important sites in little groups and Danny Robinson kept shouting at me because i was talking pictures. I shouted back sayng "What is the point of havinng the camera if i am not going to use the thing you idiot!" He didn't reply to that.
,My favourite part was when we was allowed to walk around with small groups and friends and i was going around and researching and taking pictures. Out of my full group of 42 me and Corey were the only people to go into the Church where Sir Titus Salt body is buried and from there i bought two p[ictures, a map and four postcards. nFrom the main mill i bought the history of the mill along with a map, whereas others in my group found a KFC and bought things from there.
I also made friends of a woman who worked in a store and a random woman outside the church.
On the bus home i continually listened to My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Gym Class Heroes and Scissor Sisters!
((̲̅ (̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅n̲̅!(̲̅ (>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home