Corpse Kid

Wednesday 30 May 2007

Town <- again!

Yesterday i went into town (oh theres a surprise) i have been and am going into town everyday this holiday. *Because i like it!*
Well anyway this day i was supposed to be meeting a really good froend of mine called Steph but she couldn't make it. :( :( :( :(
That is very upsetting because i havent seen her in agessssssssss and i miss her!
Well anyway i mey Emily and her friend Becky (roll me eyes) Another one of her friends! I would so rather go with Steph then any of her plastic friends!
Emily wanted to read all of my texts and then she only comlained when she read them but it was funny. But i am just going to shut up because i am in a mood and i don't want to get nasty.
P.S Steph you are my B.F.F.L!

2 Comments:

Blogger Never Mind The Bassist said...

heylo emo kid :)
there there, don't cry :D
:)

30 May 2007 at 20:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

towness (Y) waahey! haha your favourite place? lol i must get myself into town again with you soon!Aww bless ya.. gawd she probably read all the ones from me then! eek!
You are mine tooooo B.F.F.L and i miss ya! get ya ass on msn soon!

This blog made me smilee! loveya you Tflea! xxxxxxx

31 May 2007 at 08:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home