Corpse Kid

Friday 25 May 2007

Last Day :"(

Today i am actually writing from today so i am all good :D!
Well now i am actually not writing from today because iam writing from Sunday which isa like 2 days after the day. :O
Today i was waiting for M&S to open so i was a little late for *work* but that was only because i was buying them the nicest cake in the store which was actually very nice because it all got eaten and was very yummy. It was a chocolate ake with chocolate buttons all over it, it was scrumdidlyumptious!
All day they were all been super nice to me (they actually always were during the week.) There was a weird boy there called Craig who just goes there every friday and when we were doing the post i knew where more letters went then him. Thats what 5 days of letter sorting does to you!
In the afternoon i was sorting out napkins for the Civil Partnership happening on Saturday. I had to put pink ribbon on the womens napkins and blur cord on the males. The pink was better because the blue cord looked cheap and crappy! But hey ho it isn't my wedding!
After about 2 me and Craig went around the Deeep (It was my first time) i saw all different kinds of sea critters. I loved the clown fishes and the angel fishes and the dead fishes <- Haha!
I actually did see a dead fish without a head in the big shark tank! I went up the big glass lift and saw the ugliest sea animal ever, it was green and all slimy with no backbone and kept blinking and looking half dead!
When i got back me, Fraya, Sue, Kirsty and Craig ate the cake and then they gave me a present and a card. I was like Awwwww because i wasn't expecting anything. I was so upset to leave because i grew so attatched to everyone and i loved them all. They bought me a shark style mug and a card, which brought as lump to my throught. I would so rather go there then to my horrible school of bitchand dickfaces!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww your last day! eek! bless you.. work experience is really wickked then when you have to go back to shit school it really sucks =[ glad you had a good week and you got a present! that was well nice off them!

loveyouxxxx

27 May 2007 at 16:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww your last day! eek! bless you.. work experience is really wickked then when you have to go back to shit school it really sucks =[ glad you had a good week and you got a present! that was well nice off them!

loveyouxxxx

27 May 2007 at 16:56  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home