Corpse Kid

Wednesday 23 May 2007

Chloe / Sophie

Today i got the 66 to my the Deep and went straiht into the reception but Sue was not there so it was me, Kirsty, Freya (The manager) and Allison (who works in the Two Rivers resteraunt in the Deep) she was funny and she also liked my cups of tea, so i made her about 1000!
In the morning i laminated some things for fire accidents and sorted out the large bags of post. I also just walked around and made sure everywhere was all clean and tidy and i rearrnged the meeting room 1.
After my dinner which i went to the Deep cafe :)and got staff dicount (:
I also get drink free! Woop!
After work experience i went tinto town and then got my bus home. When i was home i went out with Sophie who had falllen out with Chloe and Luke because of some s**t Corey had said. And after i had made Chloe, Luke and Sophie friends again we delivered Lukes papres. We passed a girls house who me and Chloe hate and Luke shouted "Loking good" and i said "and extremely fat!" and we were all saying how much we hated her. Which is a lot, and her dad heard us and shouted "You think you are funny" we walked away very shocked. :p
After Chloe and Sophie had gone in me and Luke were on his trampoline (but not looking as fat as Keeley) he told me on how corey kept saying shit about me saying i had kissed him and a load of poo!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey scott :D cool lol like this stuff lol very very interseting to know whats going on in your head!! but yeah today was confusing wasnt it.... :D
Sofy x

23 May 2007 at 21:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Scott W,
A big envelope arrived for you from Hull Truck this morn. Dunno if it's urgent so a) would you like me to hang onto it until you come here again or b) I can drop it at your Nanna's house one day next week or c) I can give it to Holly and then you could collect it from Truck when you are in town?
I bet you can hardly believe the exciting content of this comment!!
Morgan

25 May 2007 at 15:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha you Tflea! (L) hhaha.

Aww at that girls dad coming out.. i woulda ran a mile!!

Lol @ Corey saying he kissed you.. mabye in his dreams eh mate? lol

loveyaxx

27 May 2007 at 16:35  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home