Corpse Kid

Monday 21 May 2007

:D Work Experience *-)

Today i got up all ready for my wok experience!
I put on my black skinny jeans and my black fake converse and a white t-shirt and my black Dickies jacket with my by black sidebag from Beasleys. I basically looked like i do on a normal day!
I got on the 77 nowhere near the school bus stop. When i got off the bus i stopped to have a goos conversation with an old friend called Stephanie Iveson which nearly made me late!
When i got there i went to the reception and was talkin to Kirsty the receptionist and then in came the ... ... ... ... mail!!!
Which meant to sort about 10000000 letters into lots of pigeon holes. It took about 1hour and a half. But was still fun!
After that i did lots of little jobs and then i cleaned Meetingroom 1 and after imwas done it looked spotless. And then me and Sue sorted out the conference room for some people tomorrow. And then that looked great!
I also made cups of tea :) and went on the coolest machine ever that put stamps on envelopes, i was so amused. The machine was so super but not as super as my full day there! I enjoyed doing jobs and meeting Sue and Kirsty, who are both very nice people and i hope they only thought good things of me too.
After work experience i went home and then went out with Sophie, Chloe and Luke and we were sat in the cemetery and a woman walked up and said "I have you on camera." she was so queer because we were only sat down talking and music listening.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who's been a busy boy then!? Actually sounds like a good day to me! better than school!! "cups of tea" haha Tflea! (L)

that woman does sound Queer!
xxx

23 May 2007 at 20:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home