Corpse Kid

Sunday 27 May 2007

Becky, whats a virgin?

I am actually writing this blog post from today so Woop for me!
Today i got woken up by Becky's cousin who kept running up to me saying "This isn't Becky!" and "Are you awake" and "Excuse me, my toy car is eating cereal!"
When me and Becky woke up we started to watch Hocus Pocus (me and Becky used to adore this film when were kids) and Becky mum reminded us of when we were about 7 and the film said virgin and i asked Becky "What is a virgin" and she replied "I think it is someone who dosen't eat meat." We were and still are geeks!
At about half 1 me and Becky went into town in the rain and met up with lots of randon people who Becky and I are friends with. At about half 2 i met my sister for about 45 minutes.
After that me and Becky went into Claires and i bought some Nightmare before Christmas wristbands! They rock my socks.
Later on i got the bus and then just went back to my boring life on the computer and listening to music.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww them wristbands sound wickkked lmao at the virgin thing haha that made me smile lots!! ha you are funny!
xx

27 May 2007 at 17:34  
Blogger Never Mind The Bassist said...

Haha virgin XD
and :O i want your wristbands, emo kid!!
teehee :D

30 May 2007 at 20:52  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home