Corpse Kid

Sunday 27 May 2007

Llllooonnnggg Day!

Yesterday! Wouldn't it be great if i actually wrote a blog entry on the day it happened? ... ... ... ... ... I think so!
Yesterday i went to the doctors with my mum and i sat in the reception watching crappy T.V shows like Tracy Beaker and Sportsround, Haha.
After the doctors i wnet into town and met Emily ouside Staples (she was late like she sometimes is :) when she turned up we walked around and then me and her walked to drama.
I cant believe it my B.F.F.L Stpeh wasn't there again i was like *humph* only because she is one of my best friends!
After an "enjoyable" 3 hours of drama i went into town and i met Becky, Araminta (Minty), Michelle (Shell), Chantelle (Shanny), Steph (Molecule) <- the name i assigned her with in science at Pickering because she has a big mole. Haha!
After Gemma (Gemsy Wemsy) had got on the bus me and Becky walked around town until Shell and Minty came back. Shgell came back looking like a tart.
Me and Becky were at the front of the hhhuuugggeee queue to go into the screen and then we made Shell and Minty push in next to us. ;D
We all ate popcorn, Chewy, Refreshers, Strawbs and other junkish foods.
Pirates of the Carribean was so good even though it did start at half 8 and finish near 12 and then all four of us walked home, our arses were so numb. When me and Becky got back we watched the Titanic and talked and ate!
What a long day i had it was 11 until 12. That is 13 hours!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha Tracy Beaker.. don't diss!! lol just kidding.. aww i miss you at drama B.F.F.L!!

Popcorn.. yummy yummy sounds like a wickked day! Love reading your blogs.. make me smile!

27 May 2007 at 17:21  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home