Corpse Kid

Thursday 31 May 2007

Ruperty Creed :p

Today i got all ready and then i had a huge quiff in my fringe i was like OMG! But my sisters straightners soon saughted out that!
After that my mum dropped me off at drama and i saw all of y good friends like Sarah, Laura and lots and lots of others but not poor Steph because she didn't turn up and i was like :( because i miss her because she is such a good friend! The play is writtin by no other then boring Rupert Creed!
Drama was ok i suppose but i can't help but think that the same people will get chosen for this play like they have for the past 5 or more plays.
That really pisses me off because nobody gets a fair chance!
But after the read through i got the bus home and went out with my friendies Chloe and Luke (who were waiting at the bus stop laying on the floor:)
I went out boith of them until 9 but then i stayed out till 10 because me and Luke stayed out on his trampoline! Bouncy bounce ..::..
After all this day i was out from 10 until 10 because i didn't want to go in!It was a cool day! And a long day!
Big kisses. Bye bye!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rupert! Waaaahey! lol Aw hope drama went alright! I miss you 2 =] xx

And you're right about the fair thingy! haha was a long day.. betcha slept like a baby!
;)
xx

3 June 2007 at 08:41  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home