Corpse Kid

Sunday 10 June 2007

SURPRISE!

Today i had a lie in and then woke up to watch a program on television about to gay cartoon caracters called Jim Jam and Sunny. It was like a crappier version of the tweenies.
I got all ready and then went on msn for hours on end ubntil we had to go to ASDA. On the way i got insulted by a chav!
When we were at ASDA we bought all kind of cool things like cat food and doughnuts.
Then when we got back Me, Danielle and Sam packed our bagges and started trecking back down Holderness Road to grandad Jacksons birthday surprise meal.
We were all there except my mum, Dale, Adam and Adams girlfriend and we all shouted SURPRISE! Then in came the absenbt 4 people.
And my auntie Lin kept saying i look like my cousin Adam, who is 25! Plus i am taller then him and nearly everybody there. Ha!
And most of us got an eat all you can chinese meal but Sam got a sausage thingy. t was all very nice but i got a very hot hot hot curry. Which made me feel like my tongue was popping out my ass. Haha!
I had a very fun time. My auntie Linda made a yummy scrummy tasty double chocolate cake which i ate and even brought some bits home because it was so nice. :p.
When i got home i installed my new Sims game and bought all the new Sims H&M Fashio clothes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw glad you had a good time at the meal.. sounds good.. apart from the hot curry.. lmao!

Woop Sims game! yaayness
xxxxxxxx

14 June 2007 at 15:10  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home