Corpse Kid

Tuesday 5 June 2007

.:*Friends Again*:.

In the morning i got all ready for school and stood at the bus stop which was quite awkward because me and Chloe haden't made up yet. So we stood there in near enough silence and then along came Sophie.
On the bus i thought they were laughing at me but they were laughing at Coreys jacket which says G-Sport but they thought it said G-Spot!
First two lessons i had Technology and i made up that next week i am cooking Chicken Chilli Burgers and A Chocolate Cake. Mmmmm!After break i had Citizenship which was a waste of my time because it was so poo and i got told off for never talking to Mr Harper (Form Tutor. I was like fuck you!
At diner was that confidence club but i was very late. But they still hadbe't finished dinner!!!
Afer dinner was english and we were drawing different camera angles on story boards and mine was an emo dancing to Fall Out Boy and OPanic At The Disco. My teacher called it me!
Last lesson was Chemistry and i was all nerdy and i finished all the work and most of my class did none.
After school on the bus Chloe and me wewre kind of talking and her and Sophie had cabbage plants and Sophie's was called Fredrick.
After everything we all went out and had a cool time and me and Chloe made friends again! Me and Luke were tapping each others heads but it looked more like a sexual act like positions in a karmasutra book. It was so funny. I think i lost about 1000 braincells and i am now raindead.
P.S (Sophie i do not love Alan and i was not staring at his arse while he was riding his bike.!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Never Mind The Bassist said...

Teehee g-spot lmfaoo XD
Yeah i soo heart Fredrick the lettuce XD
:) today was funnnn :)
And you soooo love Alan and you were staring at his bottom area you pervert!!!!!
:)

5 June 2007 at 21:33  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home