Corpse Kid

Thursday 7 June 2007

Laughy mood ;)

Toay i woke up a little late because i went to bed later for watching music videos. How sad am i!
I got the crappy tin mess (school bus) to school and then first lesson i had Chemistry and it was just the normal boring lesson except the teacher wrote the objective on the board :O probably because of the offstead inspecter in school.
Second lesson was P.E and i had Mr Garthwaite in Cricket. And i was dancing and i married my cricket bat and gave it the name Cecil (she was my wife) and then we split because i dropped her.
Inside Rachel Hearst spanked me so i hit her with the metal stump. Haha!
After break i had English which was rubbish and we were watching *The Hound Of The Baskervilles* it was so rubbish, it is our new piece of English coursework to do the camera angles.
At dinner me and Harriet wet on the playground and terrorised a game of squarews making the people throw the ball at us in a lame attempt to steal it. ;). It was so amusing.
After dinner was Biology and we made fossils but one of mine broke because i was been greedy and i made 3.
Last lesson was Careers and we were just talking about work experience and Mr Davies went around the class asking everyone how theres went and a grade out of 10 and everyone did it perfect and then it came to me.
I hate speaking out in class so i covered my nerves with laughing in screaming hysteria (which made me look even weirder.)
And then he asked me a grade and i carried on laughing and then he said "That good then?" and then he asked me what i did and i replied ... ... ...
"HahahahahahahahahahPhonehahahahaComputerhahahahahahahaha!"
I looked super weird and nobody understood me.
Then later on in the lesson Rob Pomone went to Corey "I am going to eat a haggis pie." so i said "Just how amny of thopse pies have you eaten" hinting he was fat, which made me laugh for a long time.
I am such a retard. But not as much as a retard as Sophie who i went out with at night along woth Chloe and we were just talking about anything and everything. Cos we are cool! ;)
Today i was in such a laughy mood for some reason.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i just love it when your blogs are like this.. well funny.. makes me smile! I hate standing in front of the class.. ugh it really sucks!! laughy mood is a good thing me thinks ;)
x

7 June 2007 at 20:42  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home