Corpse Kid

Saturday 9 June 2007

!!SEEDS!!

Today i woke up bright and early because it was drama. I got up had a shower and got ready and my dad made me some toast which i forgot to eat so i bought a bueno. :)
When i got off the bus int town i ran into the first game shop i could to get my hands on the new Sims H&M fashion expansio pack, because i am a sims freak and i need it. After i got it i was very happy until i got to drama.
The two groups met and Claire was telling us what was crap but in such a bossy and victimising way and ten she ruined nearly everyones coreography by making everyone join in (we were hardly ever in time)
At dinner me, Sarah, Laura, Catherine. Milissa, Carra, Gemma, Emly and Corey all went into town and we got our dinner from Fries R Us, and the chips from their taste really pissy. They are either too crunchy or too soggy so i left half of mine. There was this fesival stalls i town and i wanted a BBC Do One Thing bag so i copied my answers off this womans questionnaire and i got my bad with three sachets of seeds. Wow SEEDS!
We got back to drama with Claire bossing us around again making our play look like a piece of poo.
After drama i got the bus home to my dads and went on the computer listeneing to My Chemical Romance for hours on end. And i watched *Any Dream Wll Do* which i actually thought was called *There Is Something About Joseph* or *Finding Joseph* and we were all laughing that Andrew Lloyd Webber looked like a primate but apparently his brother is uglier. Haha!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaay so you were a happy boy once you got the sims! =p

Lol @ "claire bossing me around" awwah

Any Dream Will do was goody.. i wanted Lewis to win!
xx

14 June 2007 at 15:12  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home