Corpse Kid

Friday 8 June 2007

Craooy school

Today i went to school and first lesson i had Physics but Mr Smith wasn't here so we just had a supply which the class named Porcupine head and they also used him as an excuse not to do work.
Second lesson was just so boring and me and Harriet were just talking about Kelly, because she said i apparently started a rumour about her saying that i said that she had sex with her cousin. I didn't at all. I did the work too.
After break i had R.E and we were just doing lots and lots of work and then we got to watch a couple of minutes of Bend It Like Beckham.
After dinner i had Business Studies and the email website was bocked so i couldn't email my friends which made this lesson just as rubbish and pointless as the rest today. But i still wrote a C.V for a bar manager job.
Last lesson was History and me and Alex sat with each other doing bits of our coursework when we actually stopped talking Mrs Sowden left half way through and we didn't know. Whoops.
When me and Sophie got off the school bus a tramp ran up and nearly got on the bus and then ran around the bus and then laid back on the floor. We were slightly creeped out and then Luke Watts peed right next to his head. Eww. Me and Sophie were creeped out.
After school we found out we were going to Daddy's but i didnt know and was out with my friends until i actually remembered and then went home with my mum calling me every second.
Then at my dads i went on the computer and spoke to my friendies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home