Corpse Kid

Wednesday 13 June 2007

I Like S&M

Today i got trhe bus to school.
First lesson i had P.E and i was doing it :( I have done P.E for aboput 5 months with my kit and i have got no praise!
I asked why P.E was compulsary and he said it was not relevant to the subject and said i should go ask my one friend. So i said "Shut Up" and he said "WHAT! Say that again!" So i did and then he said go out the door, which was very silly because we were on the field!
Second lesson was Science and we were doing online quizzes. And by us i mean me and my friends!
After break i had Maths and we started ourt coursework which was surprisingly easy. I think anyway!
At dinner Corey kept saying a load of shite and we all fell out and then all made up except for Corey!
After dinner i had Geography and it was just the same old.
Last lesson was Business Srudies and we were interviewing candidates and someone asked me if i liked S&M (bondage) I said YES!
After school Corey tried to appologize and i was thinking *Fuck off you phony!* then Sophie didn't go out but me, Clo Clo and Luke doid and we were on his wet trampoline.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trampolining.. weyyy (Y) sounds fun!

lmao 'go out the door' gawd teachers! Grr..

xx

14 June 2007 at 15:05  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home