Corpse Kid

Tuesday 19 June 2007

Yesterday Is Dead

Well i woke up feeling like i had an elephant running out my mouth but i still went to school looking and feeling like a piece of crap!
First lesson was Maths and i was so bored i actually did the work which was easy. Shows what you learn when you listen.
Second lesson was English and it was Jaws we were watching with all the gruesome deaths and the blood. I told my teacher i was a Hemophobiac and was afraid of blood.
After break i had I.C.T and Mr Wyles blocked the internet so for the first 50 minutes i didn't do anything except change the colour of the screen to blue and in the last 10 i did all of the tasks. I was speedy, but the computers were hurting my headache.
After a dinner of crap from the canteen i had Geography and it was another boring lesson about tourism, i hope my teacher would just take a hike to Menorca due to his boringness.
Last lesson was History and there was a rumour going around that *Kirsty picked Peters spots and kissed them* i was like eww you sick bitch, and then i did our Saltaire work.
After school i came home with a head like shit and laid down on my bed and was asleep for the rest of the night.
I felt so dead that day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww *hugs* hope you feel better now!
x

21 June 2007 at 09:18  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home