Corpse Kid

Sunday 17 June 2007

Ache!

Today i woke up and i was like "ARGHHHHHHHHHH" becuase i ached so much. My legs hurt, my head hurt and everything about me hurt. Even when i blinked.
When i was all done eating my breakfst i went out and planted some plants for my nana. And then i got all muddy so then i got all ready and cleaned again.
After i was all done at nanas i walked into town and then walked around town until i wanted to go home , which want long because i ached so much. It even hurt me to sit down.
When i got back i litened to my music and then i had my tea, and then i felt all better. Maybe i felt a little ill because i had nothin to eat yesterday except a roast chicken bake and a Dr. Pepper!
For yhe rest f the night i rested and went on the computer and watched T.V!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww poor boy =[ eek hope you feel better now! *hugs* probably all that standing about!!

loveyoooo
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

18 June 2007 at 15:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home