Corpse Kid

Friday 29 June 2007

School - Ghost Town!

Today i woke up very late and got ready just in time for the bus, and nobody was at the bus stop.
I got there just in time and me and Kelly walked to school, when we were there i gave my chicken (Hollie) her birthday present and it was a galaxy bar in spiderman wrapping paper and Corey wasn't here to get his present.
First lesson i had Physics and Mr Smith wasn't here again so we had a sub and he gave me a C2 for nothing. There was only 5 people in the class.
Second lesson was maths and i was in the computer room and i did all of the work that Mr Birnie told me to do and then at break i left and he called my dad telling him that i ran out but i didn't at all. I hate him!
After break i had R.E and there was 6 people in the class and we still didn't get to watch the video but instead we did abortion posters. Mine said Abortion Is Murder with blood!
After dinner i had Business and there was only 6 people in the class and i did some coursework.
Last lesson was History and i drew a great picture of the Black Parade marcher. I gave it to Kirsty my good friend.
School was a complete ghost town!
When i got home i did some of my History Coursework and spoke to my friends on msn and the phone which i was on for about 4 hours.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woop Coursework sucks blaah but at least you were doing it, aha spiderman wrapping.. (L)

30 June 2007 at 16:51  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

11 November 2008 at 09:59  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home