Corpse Kid

Sunday 24 June 2007

*I LOVE NERDS*

Today i woke up nice and early to get my suitcase ready for my dads and in the end i packed more then anyone. :) But i dont think i needed it all.
My mum dropped me Danielle and Sam off at our dads for over a week because she is going on holiday but then i needed to go into tow sop she dropped me off in town. I met Harriet at half 11 in town and then we walked aroung and around for ages and then we went for our diner in Subway where we st and but Kinky Handcuffs on Harriets bag because her other hancuff handles had snapped. The we went back trecking around town where i bought my good fellow friendling Steph her birthday present of a Spongebob t-shirt that says *I LOVE NERDS* it was so cool and will look perfect onSteph because she loves me and i am a nerd! :D
I also got some white kind of emo glasses, a sheriff badge, some bracelets, and Harriet got some earings and bracelets and the brown emo glasses.
At half 5 me and Harriet met Araminta and Kirsty and then we went over to the previews of Shrek The Third at 6. It was really good except the baby kapt walking aroung with a balloon and then she let go and they went to the roof and then she cried. I finally got home by half 8.
I had been in town for 9 hours. When i got back i watched television and had fod!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephness loves Scott! Aww you're too good to me mister, thankyoo for my present. Sounds like a v.long day.. you must've been shattered!!

b.f.f.l
xxxxxxxxx

25 June 2007 at 08:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home