Corpse Kid

Thursday 28 June 2007

Happy Birthday Steph!

Happy Birthday To Steph!
Happy Birthday To Steph!
Happy Birthday To Dorky Steph!
Happy Birthday To Steph!

Yesterday was such a great day!
For starters i didn't go to school but that was partly because i didn't wake up in time so instead me, Sam, Dad and Morgan went to town and for breakfast in the Three John Scots. We all had a breakfast but dad had more which reminded me of when we went to Italy and we all got a sandwich and dad got a full pizza. :).
After our breakfast we went to The Deep and saw all the fishies and then i met Danielle and we waltzed around town for a couple of hours getting home just in time for my friend Steph's royal arrival.
I got picked up and gave Steph her present of Jeremy thee Troll and the I LOVE NERDS teeshirt which she put on straight away, then we stayed in her house until the meal, when we got picked up by a ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... LIMO!
The limo rocked so much and there was lots of chocolates and drinks and Steph kept accusing me of knowing about the limo but i didn't. We all had a good time and then we got to the meal. Me and Steph weren't very hungry so we got a pizza and pasta to share but i didn't touch the pasta, but for desert we were supposed to half a strawberry ice-cream but she wouldn't eat any so i ended up eating it all. Then we got the limo home and everyone was on the karaoke machine except me and i was the dancing queen who drank a lot of J2o's. :p
When i git home i told everyone about the funnest time i had. It was so cool. Limos rock!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott is my dorkynerd! Me loves.. i had the best birthday and i loved my T-shirt!!!! I (L) Nerds!

lmao i'm so sorry for accusing yooo.. haha me loves thee Scott muchly!Glad you enjoyed yourself.. the Limo was bloody fab.. you are my dancing queen!

haha yoo soo wanted tht ice-cream!

loveyooo lots, thanks for making myy birthday amaze! b.f.f.l
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

28 June 2007 at 20:03  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home